Terms and conditions
The www.poundoutgear.com website is operated by company POUNDOUT – ANDRZEJ WIŚNIEWSKI (represented by Andrzej Wiśniewski – the owner), whose registered address is Gdańsku 80-288, ul. Bulońska 38 lok. 35; entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by Gdańsk Town Hall, NIP 957-048-86-93, REGON: 221590358.
Terms and conditions of purchase
- These terms and conditions govern the purchases at www.Poundoutgear.com.
- The web shop Poundoutgear.com is the retail on-line store. The orders are placed on http://www. poundoutgear.com
- All products offered in the store Poundoutgear.com are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the market.
- All the listed prices at Poundoutgear.com are gross prices (include VAT tax).
- We issue a receipt or an invoice for each sold product.
- Ordered goods are delivered by the courier or by the Post.
- Forms of payments:
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- PayU system
- Delivery time is given at every item. It is informing, how many working days it takes to complete the order, from a date of confirming the order to day of readiness for shipping. Usual delivery time for order shipped by post is 3-10 days, and for orders shipped by the courier days delivery is around 4 days after the order is shipped from our warehouse.
- The products have a warranty of the manufacturer, importer or seller, valid within Poland. In case of complaint, merchandised product should be sent, with a description of the defect and the confirmation of purchase, to the address Poundout complaints - ul. Bulońska 38 lok. 35, 80-288 Gdańsk.
- The shop is responsible for 2 years from the date of purchase in case of non-conformity of the purchased goods, in accordance with Art. 10 of the Act on special terms of consumer sales of 27 July 2002. The customer loses the determined entitlements as referred to the above Act, if receipt of purchase cannot be presented.
- In the case of non-conformity of the goods with the agreement, the claimed goods should be sent back with the letter, describing the differences and stating the expectations how to fulfil our obligations. Within Poland, goods should be returned at the expense of the shop by the Polish Post or UPS courier (after receiving the consignment note for the specified package from the store), to the address Poundout – complaints, ul. Bulońska 38 lok. 35, 80-288 Gdańsk.
- If the of non-conformity of the purchased goods is reported within 14 days from the date of purchase, the Customer has the right to require the replacement of such product on an expedited basis. The expedited procedure applies only to products, which does not wear signs of use. If non-conformity is admitted, and the claimed product is in stock, new product sent immediately after delivery of the claimed product to the store. If this is not possible, the shop will offer the buyer a refund, equivalent to the price of the product, or an alternative product with similar parameters available from stock.
- In each of above cases, when the completion of the Customer's requests involves the delivery of new or repaired product, a shop covers all costs of the delivery.
- In accordance with the Act of March 2, 2000 On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. No. 22, item. 271) Art. 7, the consumer has the right to return the purchased goods within 14 days of delivery, without giving reasons of withdrawal from the agreement, according to the general rules governing provisions of distance contracts. In case of the withdrawal, the contract shall be considered null and void, and the consumer is released from any obligations. Goods returned under this procedure will be accepted only when they will be sent back in the unchanged state, unless the change was necessary within reason. Opening the package to see the goods is acceptable, and the goods may be used, provided that this use does not change its condition. According to the Act, the possibility of return does not apply to audio and visual recordings and media stored on computer programs, after the removal of their original packaging. If you wish to take advantage of your right of return, the goods must be sent back to the address Poundout – claims, ul. Bulońska 38 lok. 35, 80-288 Gdańsk.
The products must be sent together with the written statement on the withdrawal from the agreement and the number of the bank account, to which the shop should transfer the money. Shop immediately checks the returned products. If the goods meet the above mentioned requirements, the shop shall refund money to the given bank account, within 7 days.
- Guarantee and the right of withdrawal does not apply, when the product has mechanical damages of external origins. If the product was damaged during transport, the customer should inform Poundoutgear.com shop, immediately upon receipt of packages. In this case, the customer may also make a written statement of the damaged contents of the parcel at the courier / delivery person.
- The information on the website of the store Poundoutgear.com does not constitute the offer as defined in the Civil code. The customer places an order through mechanisms available on the website of the shop, is submitting an offer of the purchase of chosen goods on conditions given in the description of the product.
- The price list of the shop does not constitute the offer within the meaning of the law. Given prices are only an invitation to tender within the meaning of Art. 71 Civil Code. We reserve the right to change the prices.
- Purchases made through the online store Poundoutgear.com are sent in Polish and all over the world.
- The customer is obliged to accurate protecting sent goods (in order to avoid damage during transportation) from the customer to Poundoutgear.com shop.